The shipping industry is going through a digital revolution: AI and Machine Learning are transforming the industry and enabling a new era of data-driven decisions which directly enhance the safety, efficiency, and sustainability of shipping companies. Orca AI is privileged to be at the forefront of this digital revolution, providing the first automated situational awareness platform for better decisions on board and on shore, to ensure that vessels reach their destination safely and efficiently, regardless of weather conditions and water congestion. Join us at Orca AI in our mission to transform the old navigations paradigms and make shipping safer.
As a CSM you will be responsible for coordinating the launch activities of new clients, as well with existing clients for new countries, categories or applications.
You will work closely with Sales and Product to provide overall project management during the launch period, from green light through Go Live.
And will represent the company on the customer side and voicing customers' needs internally, ensuring customer expectations are met.
Reporting to the Director of CSM, you will:
● Manage the implementation (onboarding and product training) of new customers, and overall responsibility for ongoing customer health, growth, and satisfaction.
● Establish and develop strategic trusted advisor relationships at the highest relevant levels (Decision Makers, Champions, Economic Buyers), by providing the customer with best practices on how to use the products.
● Represent the voice of the customer and be part of the product development roadmap.
● Partner with Sales and Product Teams on upsell, cross-sell, and expansion opportunities.
● Leverage your product knowledge and experience to ensure customers receive the utmost value of Orca-Ai products.
Ideally you have:
● Native English speaker with excellent written and verbal skills
● Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Customer Success, preferably in Maritime industry/ SAAS company/ B2B software/ cybersecurity/or equivalent roles.
● Technical knowledge and skills related to software solutions (SaaS environment) AI & Computer vision
● Exceptional interpersonal skills
● High prioritization skills and process orientation - accountability and personal organization are essential.
● Thrive in a fast-paced dynamic and ever-changing environment.
● A team player and great communicator, comfortable working with multiple interfaces simultaneously
● Bachelor’s degree.
● background in Maritime, B2B enterprises - Advantage