In technical operation, you will have the chance to get in and work on the future of the shipping industry in the field of autonomous ships. you will put your technical, mechanical and electrical skills to use every day in new and challenging situations while you interact with a wide variety of people, technology and settings.
Reporting to the COO, your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the whole operation process of our different systems, installed on multiple ships across the globe and perform troubleshooting and maintenance of existing systems when needed, on-ship and off
- Lead the installation process of our system on-sites and in the office
- Perform precise technical assembly of electrical, optical, and mechanical parts
- Be the point of contact for all technical issues in front of the customers and suppliers
- Lead the whole installation process in front of new customers and their technical point of contacts
- Delivery of technical requirements for our system to the customer and ensuring that the requirements are met
- Troubleshooting of customers technical issues and providing solutions, in collaboration with the R&D team
- Quality assurance and tests of our system prior to delivery
- Management of 3rd parties: Manufacturers and suppliers of different hardware components, maritime technicians and service providers around the world
- Strategic planning of operation scale-up, monitoring existing systems and inventory management
If you're looking for impacting the future of the maritime industry, being part of an awesome team, and have a great time, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV.