Orca AI is seeking a Vice President of Product: a leader and a doer, accelerating our roadmap and product features. You have a background in B2B enterprises, SaaS, and AI experience. You are comfortable with and understand success in both a small and nimble startup team as well as with the world’s largest companies as customers.
Reporting to the COO, you will:
- Grow and lead our Product team focused on building, and launching user-focused, high-quality products that connect and grow our pipeline.
- As VP Product you will define strategy and vision, understand customer needs and create a detailed plan accordingly.
- Have a goal and metric-oriented approach to deliver tangible business outcomes. Set product KPI’s and measure them.
- Thrive and execute efficiently in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment where change is constant, and creativity is essential.
- Write technical Product Requirements Documents (PRDs), manage technical backlogs, and effectively prioritize new features vs. tech debt. Work closely with cross-functional teams to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timeline for new initiatives.
- Create policies and processes that optimize the customer experience. Gather feedback from your customers, study other customer success programs and analyze customer data to identify the best practices.
experience with AI applications, more specifically computer vision
If you're looking for impacting the future of the maritime industry, being part of an awesome team, and have a great time, contact us at email@example.com or upload your CV.